Training for new pot holder design in Milot

Training for new pot holder design in Milot
New Design Training

Saturday 8 September 2012

Oh the learning curves . . . .

Saturday night at about 7:00 p.m.   I'm still at my desk working.  I haven't written for some time because I didn't know how to get in to my blog.  Too many sign-ins and passwords to remember I suppose but the other day it worked - I was in!

This endeavor has been the most difficult undertaking of my life . . .  more difficult than my teenage daughter and that's saying something.  I don't know what I thought it would take to get a business off the ground but if I'd had a clue I would have run for the hills.  That said, at this point I'm too heavily invested, or too stubborn, to walk away . . . though sometimes I wish I could.  But while launching a business that operates in two countries has been filled with hardships and mean learning curves, the women in Haiti I have come to know as my friends and peers are too important to me.  Seeing them succeed and prosper overwhelms me at times.  I have to stay the course.


No comments:

Post a Comment